We currently have two opportunities for motivated individuals who want to be part of a growing and supportive team. If you’ve always wanted to work with b+c Office Interiors, now’s your chance! Or if you know someone who’s amazing, send them our way!
Here’s what we’re looking for:
Business Development/Outside Sales
b+c is looking for a motivated, sustainable, and energetic salesperson to take on the Business Development position and focus on developing customers in the San Diego market. This individual will be responsible for developing and handling the account management of these clients, which includes initiating and closing profitable furniture sales.
· Serves as the primary contact for the client during the sales process and works with the other furniture support functions (design, project management, furniture sales support, etc.) to ensure that client needs are met and client satisfaction is achieved.
· Prospect in the local marketplace for new furniture opportunities.
· Develop local business relationships with various influencers (A/D community, commercial real estate brokers, moving companies, etc.) in order to identify potential opportunities early.
· Provide account management services and develop new business with existing clients.
· Respond to new sales opportunities including RFPs and prospect for new business.
· Lead the development of creative and innovative solutions to meet client needs with support team to provide solutions that meet client functional, aesthetic, and budgetary requirements.
· Consistently meet and exceed sales targets set by b+c.
· Presenting b+c products and services to clients through direct communication in face to face meetings, video or web meetings, telephone calls, and emails.
· Managing and maintaining a pipeline and ensuring all sales information is current using Salesforce.com CRM software.
· Perform other duties as assigned.
· At least 2+ years professional sales experience.
· Proven success in your sales ability and demonstrate full knowledge of the sales process.
· Demonstrated customer focus and strong relationship building skills.
· Demonstrated computer proficiency – Microsoft Office suite, email, internet, etc.
· Prior experience in the office furniture industry is a plus but not mandatory.
· Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills.
· Advanced verbal and written communication skills.
· Ability to work in an unstructured environment.
· Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks.
· Demonstrated analytical, negotiating, and problem-solving skills.
· Ability to work in a team environment.
· Candidate should competitive and self-motivated as well as possess the ability to balance their needs with the needs of the company
To apply for the Business Development/Outside Sales position with b+c, please submit a cover letter and resume to: email@example.com.