b + c office interiors is seeking a detail-oriented multi-tasker with a focus on constant communication to assist in the order fulfillment process from order entry through punch list, support sales personnel, and provide accurate and timely service to customers. The key to success in this job will be the ability to manage details accurately in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment with attention to details and communication with clients and team members. Communicate regularly with client, team members, and vendors regarding project status.
What You Will Do
· Continually monitor project status, identify and trouble-shoot roadblocks to expedite project completion including punch list resolution
· Use appropriate business applications to specify products and services, manage order workflow, and maintain current and accurate data on all projects
· Gather information to request labor and delivery quotes from appropriate vendors
· Coordinate information from multiple team members to generate, prepare and send out proposals and quotes using industry proprietary software
· Prepare required paperwork and prepare orders for entry
· Establish and track project schedules
· Track costs and profitability
· Provide necessary information to Accounting for client setup, invoicing, and collection
· Coordinates delivery and installation on orders
· Minimum 2 years’ experience in project management, administrative support or similar discipline
· Able to quickly and proactively step in and handle challenging situations. Works with a strong sense of personal accountability and urgency;
· Ability to make decisions, prioritize workload, and multi-task while maintaining high attention to detail. Drives responsibilities through to their completion. Removes obstacles and eliminates waste.
· Must have excellent follow-up and follow-through skills;
· Excellent interpersonal skills across a range of contacts including high-level executives, board members, members, vendors, staff, and volunteers. Includes effectively employing tact, integrity, confidentiality, diplomacy and flexibility
If this sounds like the perfect job for you, submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.